Treasury and Capex Controller
Treasury and Capex Controller
- Euroports is a heavily indebted group. Managing funding requirements to ensure group is able to meet all liquidity needs, banking covenants and has funds to grow the business are the principle activities.
- Reporting on a weekly basis with shareholders on group financing and cash position.
- Ensuring the group has access to liquidity to meet short term funding requirements.
- Responsible for group cash flow forecasting and budget.
- Euroports is a capital-intensive business. Evaluation of business cases for capital investment proposals.
- Monthly tracking of group capex against budget and forecast.
- Implementation of cash flow improvement projects: tools, processes, financing etc.
- Ensure regular cash extraction from operating businesses to ensure returns for shareholders.
- Manages cash flow and covenant forecasting and manage bank reporting.
- Oversees major payments
- Supporting business units and business CFOs with financial reporting to lenders / covenant compliance. Work proactive to ensure business does not default on debt.
Reporting and Controlling
- Responsible for weekly shareholder reporting on cash
- Responsible for the calculation, managing and reporting of key facility covenants.
- Responsible for weekly cash flow forecasting and budget
- Provide countries with interest and loan schedules
- Responsible for reporting on guaranties and leases
- Review business cases supporting capex investment proposals
- Track group capex against budget and forecast
Systems and processes improvement initiatives
- Set up process and implement tools/system allowing for cash optimisation and efficient cash transactions, management and forecasting across the Group
- 5yrs professional experience in audit or controlling or corporate finance and treasury environment
- Solid business/finance understanding with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably academic education in Finance or related subject
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge and experience.
- Solid communication and presentation experience and skills.
- Proven demonstration of change management behaviours: e.g. building relationships, influencing course of action, flexible thinking, yielding creative solutions, commercial mindset, self-starter, courageous. Ability to manage a number of key deliverables, deadlines and expectations at any one time. Involves re-prioritising deliverables at any one time and adapting accordingly
This is a hands-on role and requires the candidate to have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Euroports is a company that likes to invest.
We offer our employees every opportunity to develop within Euroports, through internal and external training.
We are a strong team that likes to go the extra mile! We even can have fun! We offer a salary with benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, ADV days …).
Do you like to be part of our enthusiastic team? Do not hesitate to send us your application!