Procurement Category Manager IT
Back to overview
Procurement Category Management IT
- You execute the function of IT Category Manager, bringing best practices in IT Proc team.
- You own and control Master Data Management (together with IT) for Procurement activities and propose an optimized architecture for Procure to Pay and Strategic Sourcing cycles
- You provide the necessary insights (spend analysis, savings potential) and use the necessary software for contract management and KPI monitoring (savings, working capital improvement). You give the necessary input for further administrative follow-up internally and act as a backup.
- You provide support with the implementation of Procurement systems within the Group
- You work closely together with the IT management so that you can perfectly and timely assess the strategic purchase needs.
- You organize tender procedures (RFI, RFP …) and are responsible for the overall communication, planning, follow-up and management of these procedures.
- You consult the results of tender procedures with the IT management and lead and supervise the final contractual negotiations (whether or not in the form of ITFAs). You consult with legal if necessary.
- Support the local entities and local buyers with the development and execution of Local procurement strategies in line with the group strategy.
- Contract and framework agreement set-up (including negotiations and contract definition) for strategic projects and/or suppliers.
An IT procurement expert with a experience in:
- IT purchasing and market prices
- P2P process in large organizations
- Experience in strategic sourcing in IT category
- Managing master data in large organizations
- Excellent understanding (written and verbal) of the English and Dutch language is essential
- Willing to travel occasionally