IT Business analyst
IT Business analyst
Kallo, Haven Antwerpen
At Euroports, we are responsible for the implemented corporate business solutions. Become part of our team and contribute to the continued success of the Euroports group. It is a unique opportunity as we will shape the future where we take obstacles and challenges and turn them into opportunities.
Every day the corporate business solution team optimizes our procurement and financial processes. In addition, the team will further develop our systems both on a functional and technical level (interfaces, EDI) in order to improve, streamline, automate, roll-out internationally and digitalize the internal business processes.
You are passionate about technology and business application, are committed and information technology is you second nature? Then you are exactly the right person for Euroports.
- As an IT business analyst you become part of our Corporate Business Solutions team
- You possess or will gain an in-depth knowledge of the applicable business processes in order to perform effective support and will advise internal customers on the most appropriate set-up of processes and applications according to best business practices
- You develop, test, document and deliver Euroports specific improvements and optimizations
- You implement and roll-out Corporate Business Solutions internationally
- You translate business requirement into functional solutions to further streamline, digitalize and automate both internal business processes as integration with external or 3rd parties
- You work independently with room for your own ideas
- You work closely with our internal specialists at HQ in Belgium and our implementation partners
- For you, cooperation and exchange with a variety of internal experts is natural and enriching
- You have a bachelor degree in business or computer science or related field or equivalent by experience
- You have a broad functional know-how and have knowledge and experience with financial and procurement processes and systems
- You have experience with business solutions including data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting or are eager to learn them
- Experience with software implementation projects is an advantage
- You have very good methodical and analytical skills and are able to assess functional gaps in designs
- You are constantly evolving and developing and are an absolute team player
- Although it is a remote function, you are willing to travel occasionally in Europe
- A great team with highly motivated and qualified colleagues
- A dynamic environment, no unnecessary bureaucracy and hierarchies
- A ‘work hard – play hard’ work environment with exposure to new technologies