IT Business Analyst Business Applications
IT Business Analyst - Business Applications
Antwerpen Haven Linkeroever - Kallo
Are you looking for a new challenge as Business Analyst and are you interested in the maritime supply chain industry? Stop looking and get in touch with us.
As IT Business Analyst you help to guide our businesses in improving processes, products, services and software and help to bridge the gap between IT and the business.
You are in direct contact with the end-user of our business applications and with the various departments within our organization, such as Operations and Finance, across geographic locations. You will take part in the selection and screening of appropriate suppliers or software packages or you will join project implementation teams and provide after go-live support of the business applications at Euroports.
You are really a catalyst between the business, the supplier and IT.
- You make an inventory of the needs of the internal customers, you analyze and refine the processes used and translate these into specific software requirements.
- You write these business requests in detail as functional software requirements.
- Coordination (project/change management)
- You take into account reporting needs, integration into existing, or development of new modules and applications.
- You prepare documentation
- Vendor-, (on and offshore) consultant- and third party management
- You consider the technical feasibility of the solutions. You do risk and impact analyzes. This involves constant contact with your IT colleagues, internal customer and / or external supplier.
- You act and ensure a perfect match between internal demand and external supply.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills, respect the supplier, the customer as well as colleagues.
- You can transfer your gained expertise and knowledge and transfer it to the end-users.
- You will work closely with operations staff to define requirements, test criteria and identify success factors.
- You will acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective process changes.
- You will audit, evaluate, track, and report performance of ongoing projects
- You have at minimum a bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience.
- You have a number of years of relevant work experience as a business analyst.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Business analysis and tooling with experience with at least one of the following main business processes; finance, logistics, warehouse management, terminal management, VAS, production, transport.
- Business acumen on (maritime) transport, logistics, finance, production, warehouse management.
- Business applications – at least some experience with ERP, TOS, WMS, transport, production or logistic systems
- You have a critical mindset and very strong analytical skills.
- You are clearly customer-oriented and hands-on.
- You can communicate clearly and clearly and you are focused on collaboration. (remote calls, verbal, non-verbal, written). Able to bring bad news in a good way.
- You are stress resistant in dealing with time pressure.
- You are flexible and a fluent communicator: able to persuade, convince, negotiate and motivate
- Good problem solving abilities
- You are familiar and able to work with standard programs such as MS Office and MS Visio.
- You dare to take on responsibilities.
- You will apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirements and transforms them into operational business applications
- Experience in maritime transport and/or business application configuration is a plus.
- Willingness to travel
A position with a lot of autonomy in a fast-growing entrepreneurial company
You receive a full and comprehensive salary package with various fringe benefits