- Ultimate responsibility for all financial and business reporting of the Group to key stakeholders
- To manage and deliver the group’s financial reporting process from a business controlling/performance perspective, with the ultimate aim of providing the group’s key stakeholders with the necessary business/financial information and recommendations so that sound actions/decisions can be made to improve the group’s performance.
- Ensure an efficient controlling and reporting process
- Also responsible for M&A execution
- Ultimate responsibility for all financial and business reporting of the Group to key stakeholders including – preliminary country results, monthly performance, quarterly business reviews, half year reviews, year end results reporting and annual budgets.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting group forecasts including understanding key drivers, impacts and action plans to ensure country and group targets are met.
- Responsible and driver of the group reporting structure with key involvement in the quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for key performance of Group head office results – including managing expectations with Holdings senior management team with the ultimate aim to ensure Holdings targets are completed
- Responsible and one of the drivers of business performance and reporting / tracking of this business performance across the group
- Responsible for driving and delivering of the group annual budget process
- Analysis of key group balance sheet KPIs including net debt and working capital balances/management
- Serve as an adviser for both financial department and business leadership
- Use research, analysis and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions
- Responsible for reporting and process improvement projects across the Group
- Ensuring all M&A transactions and development projects are structured to deliver returns for shareholders and permitted under banking documents.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills..
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a number of key deliverables, deadlines and expectations at any one time. Involves re-prioritising deliverables at any one time and adapting accordingly
- Ability to manage business compliance and business performance deliverables
- Ability to adapt to unstructured working environment
- Ability to communicate to senior stake holders including Group senior management, bank advisors, auditors, board of directors and audit committee members
- Strong knowledge and experience in IFRS and consolidation accounting
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Good knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of other European languages
- M&A experience
- Project management experience
- Black Belt or track record in process and reporting improvement projects
Euroports is a company that likes to invest.
We offer our employees every opportunity to develop within Euroports, through internal and external training.
We are a strong team that likes to go the extra mile! We even can have fun! We offer a salary with benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, ADV days …).
Do you like to be part of our enthusiastic team? Do not hesitate to send us your application!