Beveren, Antwerpen Kallo
As a Finance Manager – Holdings you play a key role in the corporate organization. You are responsible for the reporting and financial administration of the holding companies and are the sparring partner of the support services with whom you are partnering.
- Lead the financial planning, control and reporting cycle of the holding companies
- Responsible for the reporting and variance analysis towards Group Controlling
- Coordinate, set up and manage the development of the budget and recurring forecasts (BS, P&L, Capex, Cash) for the assigned support services departments within the holding companies
- Perform financial analysis to provide insight into the financial status of the supporting services departments for which you act as business partner
- Transfer pricing, intercompany invoicing
- Continuous analysis of processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Together with the accountant – holdings:
- timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting
- manage the closing process including accruals, recharges, ICO transactions and reconciliations
- compliance with corporate guidelines and with local legislation
- Manage, liaise and report on holding companies for which the accounting is outsourced
- Proven to initiate cross-business/functional collaborations with a bottom-line focus.
- Possess a strong business partnering
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated change management behaviors, including relationship building, influencing, flexible thinking, and creative problem-solving.
- Solid understanding of finance and business principles, with strong analytical skills.
- Preferably hold an academic degree in Financeor a related subject.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.