IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer
IT Infrastructure Systems engineer
Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to discover the maritime supply chain world? Do you have a can-do mentality, do you like challenges and thinking in terms of solutions? We are looking for an Infrastructure Systems Engineer for our International IT department in Antwerpen / Kallo.
Goal of the position :
Design, implementation and support of all internally and externally managed IT Infrastructure services.
Some of your responsibilities :
- Build technical design proposals in line with the defined IT Strategy.
- Define IT Infrastructure architecture, policies and guidelines
- Define and maintain internal IT Services Catalog in line with the defined IT Strategy
- Define and maintain IT Services Integration Catalog in line with the defined IT Strategy and in partnership with Euroports’ preferred suppliers.
- Guarantee stable IT Services and perform 2nd line troubleshooting wherever necessary.
- Participate in project teams as technical lead for IT Infrastructure.
- Deliver continuous IT systems performance optimization
- Coaching of jr system engineers and support desk engineers
What we expect from you :
- You bring 5 years of relevant experience with Windows servers, Networking (Cisco), Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix), VOIP systems, Firewall’s, backup and recovery strategies;
- You like to work with an adequate level of autonomy;
- You know how to communicate with a diversity of colleagues and partners;
- You have a hands on mentality and are prepared to take ownership;
- You like to share your expertise with junior colleagues;
- You are prepared to work in a dynamic, enthusiastic team that loves to perform at its best;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.