Euroports is owned by a consortium of listed and unlisted financial institutions. Shareholders
As part of our Mission we aim to provide our shareholders with attractive, long-term, risk-adjusted financial returns.
Euroports has three primary shareholders, with the ownership structure as follows:
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (40%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. is one of the largest owners and operators of critical and diverse global infrastructure networks which facilitate the movement and storage of energy, water, freight, passengers and data.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners (38.8%)
- Arcus European Infrastructure Fund (21.2%)
- Arcus is an independent fund manager investing in European infrastructure assets in three core sectors: telecoms, transport and energy.